Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Best Dressed

Remember the Skansen Shawl.  It's been finished for a few months but I don't think I showed you any finished pictures.


As soon as I saw the pattern I knew that I wanted to knit this shawl to wear up at the cottage this summer when the nights got cool and that's exactly what I did.


On our first night at the cottage there was music playing down by the water.  It was a cool evening and everyone grabbed a sweater or jacket and their lawn chair and headed to the beach.  I wore my shawl.  It's probably a safe bet to say I was the only one wearing a shawl and that's all right with me.  I was super warm wearing a one of a kind hand knit.



2 comments:

Clicky Needles said...

Yaaaay for shawls. Looks super.

Caffeine Girl said...

That is a great shawl. And it looks very warm!