Sunday, August 9, 2015

Retraining my Hands


I've decided to make a serious attempt to learn to knit continental style.  I bought the Craftsy class and started watching it tonight.  I really debated if I needed a class to teach me this when I can already knit with the yarn in my left hand;  maybe I just needed to spend lots of hours practicing to feel more confident and increase my speed.  

I'm so glad that I went with the class, it's great so far.   She explains what each hand and finger should be doing.  Of course my way and her way are not the same.  Now to just get my hands and brain working together to make some knit stitches!





1 comment:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

I've tried throwing versus picking but after all these years I just don't want to screw with my tension. I hope it works out for you!